API610 BB4(RMD) Pump
1. The pumps are sectional casing, multi-stage centrifugal pumps. The suction casing, stage casing and discharge casing are rigidly held together by the bolts. The joints between these casing are primarily sealed by means of metal-metal contact. Simultancously ,o-rings are used as auxiliary seals.
2. The forged pieces are used for the suction ,stage and discharge casings of type MSHB pressure boiler feed pumps.
1. The shafts of these pumps are sealed by soft-packing and cooling water . In the region of shaft sealing ,the pump shaft is protected by renewable sleeve.
Bearings and axial balancing device
2. The rotating assembly is supported by sliding bearings on both ends of the pump shaft . Bearings of pump are forced-lubricated. The oil system is equipped for type DG pump. The axial thrust of rotor osis balanced by balance disc. And the thrust bearing is laso provided which is rsed to bear residral axial force caused by the change of working conditions.
1. The pump is directly driven by the motor through the coupling. The gear, membrane coupling and hydraulic coupling can be used according to client’s requirements. The pump can be driven by turbine of motor.
2. The rotating direction of pumps are clockwise when viewed fron the driving end.
3. Type MSH high pressure boiler feed pumps are used for feeding high pressure boiler of pumping high pressure clean water.
Widely used in industry water suppy